union twp. fire co.
Support The Fire Company
In 2017 our general budget was $93,549. If we had to pay our staff, this could add another $300,000 to the annual budget.
Some cost breakdowns are as follows:
- Cost to equip one firefighter with turnout gear and SCBA – $8500.00
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) – $1500.00
- Pager – $500.00
- Budget for future replacement of trucks – $300,000 to $500,000
- We hold many fundraising events throughout the year and your participation is critical.
- Donations and participation in fund raising events help keep the fire portion of your real estate taxes low.
- We need your help to continue our services.
You may drop off clothing donations in the St. Pauly’s shed located in the parking lot across from the Fire Company. Not only does it help those in need across the world, but a portion of the proceeds also comes back to the Fire Company.